This scheme guarantees beneficiaries, within the limits and conditions laid down in the Common Regulations and in the General Implementing Provisions (GIP), the reimbursement of expenses incurred as a result of illness, accident or maternity, as well as the payment of an allowance for funeral expenses.
The beneficiaries are the members and the persons insured under their responsibility.
Reference documents :
- Joint rules
- General implementing provisions (GIP)
- Reimbursement of medical expenses – Practical guide
The JSIS has three settlement offices in Brussels, Luxembourg and Ispra. Information on this subject can be found on My IntraComm
You will find various brochures and forms hereunder.
The JSIS also has a JSIS online portal.
Documents and forms
Below you will find a series of forms and explanatory documents showing how to proceed in the different cases:
- How to obtain a certificate
- How to look for a pharmaceutical product
- How to modify the sending of documents by post
- Medical pedicure
- Claim for reimbursement
- Request for prior authorisation
- Request for direct billing (prise en charge)
- Request for priority treatment of a request for reimbursement
- Application for an advance for major medical expenses
- Special reimbursement Art. 72(3)
- special reimbursement Art. 72(3) / Form
- Dentistry (brochure)
- Dentistry single form (prior authorisation and/or request for reimbursement)