What is My IntraComm?
My IntraComm is the name of the internal computer network used within the Commission, parts of which are open to pensioners. It is a tool that brings together the sites of many Commission services and Offices (such as the PMO), each of which is solely responsible for the information they publish. For this reason, it is common in My IntraComm to come across a link that points to content that is not accessible to all.
How do I access My IntraComm?
An EU Login account is required to access My IntraComm. If you do not yet have an EU Login account but would like to create one, please go to the EU Login page on our website. EU Login also gives you access to other European Commission applications via My Remote.
You can either connect via the direct link with a single authentification or via My Remote (see further down)
Need additional help?
- A question about my rights with the Commission?
- A question about the tools of the Commission?
- A question about the services offered by AIACE?
Would you like to become a member ?
Click on the "Register" button below
- Get personalized support with long-term follow-up
- Take part in discussions about the future of the association
- Take part in our events
- Subscribe to our insurance