The General Assembly is the supreme organ of the Association. Are in particular reserved to its competence:
- the modification of the statutes of the Association;
- the confirmation of one or more members of the Board of Directors upon designation by the national sections;
- the dismissal of one or more members of the Board of Directors on the proposal of the national sections;
- the approval of the budgets and accounts of the central bodies of the Association and the appointment of auditors;
- the voluntary dissolution of AIACE.
By clicking “Continue browsing”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to analyze site usage and assist in our improvement efforts.
This site is registered on wpml.org
as a development site.