Via the JSIS online application, you can request reimbursement of your expenses, but that's not all. Whether you need prior authorization, care during hospitalization or apply for health screening, connect to JSIS online.
Reference documents :
- Joint rules
- General implementing provisions (GIP)
- Reimbursement of medical expenses – Practical guide
Documents and forms
Below you will find a series of forms and explanatory documents showing how to proceed in the different cases:
- How to obtain a certificate
- How to look for a pharmaceutical product
- How to modify the sending of documents by post
- Medical pedicure
- Claim for reimbursement
- Request for prior authorisation
- Request for direct billing (prise en charge)
- Request for priority treatment of a request for reimbursement
- Application for an advance for major medical expenses
- Special reimbursement Art. 72(3)
- Special reimbursement Art. 72(3) / Form
- Dentistry (brochure)
- Dentistry single form (prior authorisation and/or request for reimbursement)
Click anywhere on the thumbnail to enlarge the screenshot.
How to connect to JSIS online ?
You can connect to the JSIS online application through this direct link (https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/RCAM). Or you can connect via My Remote (https://myremote.ec.europa.eu), but this requires a second authentication.
Need additional help?
- A question about my rights with the Commission?
- A question about the tools of the Commission?
- A question about the services offered by AIACE?
Would you like to become a member ?
Click on the "Register" button below
- Get personalized support with long-term follow-up
- Take part in discussions about the future of the association
- Take part in our events
- Subscribe to our insurance